Has it been long since you’ve started using Facebook but cannot get an engagement on your account? If so, do not worry because you’re not the only one tired of feeling invisible on Facebook. Many Facebook users still doubt whether or not organic reach benefits them.
There are, however, some game-changing strategies that can flip the dynamics for you! Are you ready to make your presence permanent in the Facebook pool? Let’s dive in. This blog will tell you about strategies that will boost Facebook’s organic reach to new heights.
What Does The Word ‘Reach’ Refer To?
Before exploring the strategies, first understand what the word ‘reach’ refers to. The amount of users you can hook at your post is your reach. If you have posted a video of 10 minutes and 250 users have viewed it, that’s your Facebook reach.
Are you pouring your time and effort into your Facebook page, only to lose your posts in the social abyss? Well then, below are a few proven strategies you can start with. These methods will skyrocket your Facebook reach in just a few months.
How To Grow Facebook Page Organically?
Organic reach is a part of Facebook marketing that needs a strategic plan by analyzing trends, understanding audience persona, and acknowledging prior objectives and goals. We have stated four ways to increase your audience’s participation.
1. Create Reels and Go Live
Content creators are raising their standards in terms of connecting with their audience. The audience is more interested in your personality because they like it when they feel no walls between the businesses and them.
Reels, infographics, and live recordings are the formats people love to see. Most users prefer visual information rather than text posts. Watching reels can be addictive, and studies have shown that native videos generated more than 220,652 views last year.
Furthermore, Live streaming is the standard approach of social media influencers to interact with their fan following. Live videos get more than 30,000 comments per day. Fans are curious about you and want to know your personality, opinions, and lifestyle. Going live is the best way to increase impressions on your Facebook page.
2. Diversity Your Post Format
Reels can be fruitful for higher engagement, but you shouldn’t overlook other formats. Mixing up your post format will make your Facebook page look exciting and valuable. Many users don’t like to spend their time watching videos, but they can scroll through the memes for hours. You never know what can attract your followers, so diversifying the posting format of your page will increase engagement and traffic on your page.
- Images (High-quality and right size)
- Reels (shorts, behind-the-scenes, engaging videos)
- Quotes (poems, one-liners, famous sayings)
- GIFs and Polls
- Catchy captions and CTAs to engage in conversation
- Blog posts (infographics, social matters, reviews)
However, If you are investing time into making your posts and not adding value to your audience, your content is not for them. So, understanding your audience is essential to relate to them through your posts. Create exciting and top-quality content that is irresistible for the user to skip.
3. Identify The Best Time To Schedule Your Post
Everyone wants the chance to get seen. To get your posts viewed by most people, you must find the right time to post on Facebook. To identify the time, you must first consider understanding the Facebook algorithms. It not only ensures the consistency of your posts but also early engagements.
Moreover, You must know when your users are online the most to be available to see your posts. When the audience sees any posts and engages with them at a specific time and day, it signals the Facebook algorithm to recommend you to another profile.
- Facebook users spend an average of 30 minutes per day. (shorten the length of your videos and text posts).
- After analyzing 30k profile performance, the best days to post on Facebook are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday, and
- You need to analyze the time by posting at different time zones and days to measure your engagement performance from the insights. Every country’s time of using social media differs from one another.
- The best times are 6:15 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time Zone. (Alter the time zones according to your country.)
4. Engage With Others
The power of reciprocating the same energy is often left unnoticed. Engaging back with your followers or non-followers is an effective way to create your presence. Influencers overlook this point as they think interacting with others will make them any less of an inspiration.
The perspective of ‘not interacting back because people will think you as any less’ is outdated and goes against the vital role of engaging with others.
On the other hand, people love down-to-earth influencers who don’t take advantage of being favored or famous. Your audience should be your priority because your presence and fame are from them. You can adopt these practices to create an ever-lasting bond with your following:
- Comment on other’s posts if you found them likable or of interest.
- Engage with your competitors and appreciate their work.
- Creates polls and surveys to excite their participation.
- Share your posts and thoughts on the story. It’s highly likely for levels to lead them to your post.
- Ask your followers to turn on their notifications on your page.
- Check your inbox and reply to your audience. Make them feel heard.
- Create relatable memes, connect emotions with your message, and leave a memory of you in their heart.
To Wrap Up:
Increasing engagement on Facebook can be tricky as it requires consistency and a proper scheduling plan. In such complicated metrics, people are perplexed by the recurring question, ‘How do I increase my Facebook reach?’. So, to address this question, we’ve covered the four valuable strategies to improve your overall Facebook insights and relieve you from your dilemma.
However, if everything mentioned above sounds complex and too much for you to handle, Sociotraffic can provide you with the best services for running your Facebook page. We offer affordable Facebook monthly packages that can make you reassured about your Facebook account’s growth. Contact us now to experience the potential online growth!